A message from our founder, Timothy Bandors
Hey, I'm Tim! For the last ten years I've been a Computer Hacker and Security Researcher. This course is to train people for the CEH V10. Learning is a lot easier then you would expect.
All of my lessons are one on one. There are no classrooms, it's just me and you. The lessons are voice done through voice chat and teamviewer. I'll teach you with practical examples that are easy to understand. My training material will help you master the relevant Kali Linux tools.
This course will make the CEH feel easy. The CEH exam is a multiple choice test. It can seem hard, but after this course you will feel confident taking the exam. There are 20 lessons in this course, each lesson is a hour.Contact Us!
- • SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- • Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- • Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- • Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- • Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- • System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- • Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- • Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- • Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- • Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- • DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- • Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- • Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- • Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools
- • Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- • Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
- • Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
- • Much, much more!
Anyone can become a hacker. Are you ready to learn?
If you're interested in signing up, head over to our contact page. Our office is open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm EST.