A message from our founder, Timothy Ericsson
Hey, I'm Tim! For the last ten years I've been a Computer Hacker and Security Researcher. This course is an introduction to hacking.
All of my lessons are one on one. There are no classrooms, it's just me and you. Lessons are done over voice chat and teamviewer. Hacking can seem hard, especially at the start. Youtube tutorials are rough for new students.
This course is designed for people who have no hacking or Kali Linux experience. I am very experienced at teaching new students. You will learn new skills like SQL injection, cross site scripting, man in the middle attacks, and much more! There are 10 lessons in this course, each lesson is a hour
We will practice using custom labs I've created along with hackthebox.eu challenges. There are 10 lessons in this course, each lesson is a hour.Contact Us!
- • Intro to SQL Injection
- • Common Kali Linux Tools
- • Vulnerability Scanning
- • The Metasploit Framework
- • DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- • Information gathering and Enumeration
- • Webserver Hacking
- • Basic Cross Site Scripting Attacks
- • Various Types of Penetration Testing, Security Audits, and Vulnerability Assessments
- • Much, much more!
Anyone can become a hacker. Are you ready to learn?
If you're interested in signing up, head over to our contact page. Our office is open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm EST.