A message from our founder, Timothy Bandors
Hey, I'm Tim! For the last ten years I've been a Computer Hacker and Security Researcher. This course is to train people for the OSCP certification.
The OSCP might seem difficult. I can help you make it feel easy. I've trained many people who later became certified. All of my lessons are one on one. There are no classrooms, it's just me and you. Lessons are done over voice chat and teamviewer. I will walk you through the tools inside Kali Linux which you'll need to master.
This course will increase your odds of passing. I'll show you how to pass the buffer overflow portion of the test, and how to enumerate all the services you'll need for the exam. There are 30 lessons in this course, each lesson is a hour
We will practice using custom labs I've created, along with hackthebox.eu challenges. This course follows the official OSCP topics. The certificate is equal to a four year degree.Contact Us!
- • Getting Comfortable with Kali Linux
- • Command Line Fun
- • Practical Tools
- • Windows and Linux Privilege Escalation
- • Passive/Active Information Gathering
- • Vulnerability Scanning
- • Web Application Attacks
- • Windows and Linux Buffer Overflows
- • Client-Side Attacks
- • Locating Public Exploits
- • Fixing Exploits
- • Antivirus Evasion
- • Active Directory Attacks
- • The Metasploit Framework
- • PowerShell Empire
- • Various Types of Penetration Testing, Security Audits, and Vulnerability Assessments
- • Much, much more!
Anyone can become a hacker. Are you ready to learn?
If you're interested in signing up, head over to our contact page. Our office is open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm EST.